The pretty drops of rain fell suddenly and hit the water on the ground, Immediately these pretty drops turned into pretty bubbles and these pretty bubbles in turn turned into pretty circles and in turn these pretty circles turned into more and more wider circles, Everybody was busy waiting the minibus to pick him or to pick her except me because I enjoyed watching the pretty falling of the pretty drops of rains wherever they had fallen................................ I did not have an umbrella, so I took a shelter under a GRAND hOTEL's entrance that afternoon, I felt the pretty musicality of the falling of rains though it lasted for a few minutes.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PRETTY RAINS by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- My Ego & my Wife, Laxman Rao
- Seed of Revenge, Oduro Bright Amoh
- In The Blue, Spiritwind Wood
- Love me when I am afraid to lust, Nancy Handabile
- Chilled Petal, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Yes, We Are Nigeria, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- 1960, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Days Gone, Spiritwind Wood
- Spark of a thought, Laxman Rao
- A Judgmental Society, Savino Terrazas
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)