Present, Past & Future
Splendor in the Grass
All withers, nothing lasts
To and Fro, Hither and Thither,
The Present is always
Worse than the Past.
Danger always, up ahead,
Tyranny, shows it's ugly head,
Bad planning, Country bled,
Can't contain the tears,
The yesteryears of song and fun,
Are now forgotten, gone and done
What lies ahead, is no sweet song,
For now, what's right, Before was wrong!
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Present, Past & Future by Sandra Feldman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- In Back Of The Bar, Kyle Schlicher
- Mad Moles, Phil Soar
- Hacked Off, Phil Soar
- punch the clock if you can make a fist, Mandolyn ...
- Tom The Badger, Phil Soar
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar
- Disguise, Aparna Chatterjee
- WHITE: The colour of pride, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp