I’m glad you liked the Toby Mug;
it’s nice to know that’s where your dentures slept
but what a shame the handle came unstuck.
It’s kinda funny – your false teeth bit the rug;
no, you’re right – Doulton is inept
and Waldo buried your teeth? – the naughty pup.
That explains the scattered holes sans shrubs
and why the garden looks a bit unkempt.
Your new teeth give you ulcers on the gums?
Let me look inside – I’ll eye the rub
um… d’you want a hug?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Present by Diane Hine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- So sorry, gajanan mishra
- My Dream Tonight, Wilfred Mellers
- To Joyce, Roger A. Rose
- Miriam's danse, Dimitri Khokhlov