PREPARING FOR NOTHINGNESS
Like the thinker,
why did you not-
You do not display
what have you not.
you come out in bazaar.
Surviving in darkness
in the depth of the─
The rise and fall of
the chest gleaming with
water and flame.
The want, the
desire, the thirst, kissing
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PREPARING FOR NOTHINGNESS by Satish Verma )
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah