When we first met I truly had no clue
That someday we will turn into friends.
It is astounding how so strong our bond grew
Since few days back we were just an acquintance.
Within these short period all those flaky moments
Together we shared will always be my best.
You filled my life with the colour of amusements
and revitalized me whenever I got stressed.
I don't know its your fun-filled personality
Or whether the carings you has showed,
Is the reason that has brought you closer to me
But I must say, you, as a precious gift I got.
Life is more beautiful when friend like you is near
To enjoy our victory and share our pain.
So, I hope we will be friends forever
And our friendship it will never end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Precious Gift! by Uttam Dey )
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav