Where have you been all those years?
Where have you hid your good soft heart?
Why have you been strict all the time-
Just now we go new start
I want to hug you, feel close-
But sometimes frightened by those-
Days of you cruelness and imposed threats.
I wish it will be ever so-
Green, peaceful spirit no awe!
Being ever happy and only joy
Will fill our hearts!
Now is the time to say,
That my days are happy and gay!
You are prince charming and all
I pray our togetherness will rise and never fall!
You became now immortal
In these words and deeds,
I can joyfully cry now-
For the newly born love seeds.
Maya Took's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Precious Daddy by Maya Took )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- habit, laxami Cards
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..