Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Prayer To The Father.
Give me that causeless intellect,
That reasons not bind,
Lead me beyond that limit,
Where world and time recede behind.
Make me so vacant and empty,
That no shadows of memory disturb,
And make my body as the will of Your harp.
Pour in me that holy-water,
That your given seed may germinate,
And root in me that faith,
So that I may defy all barriers caused by Fate.
Grace me, bless me, and hold my hand,
Hay Father, but for Your love where shall I stand!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Prayer To The Father. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- No Harm, abigail sikwenda
- Never Ex, abigail sikwenda
- Its not my fault, abigail sikwenda
- The Glorious Leader, Chris Zachariou
- Karma says Patience, abigail sikwenda
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta