Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Prayer To The Father.
Give me that causeless intellect,
That reasons not bind,
Lead me beyond that limit,
Where world and time recede behind.
Make me so vacant and empty,
That no shadows of memory disturb,
And make my body as the will of Your harp.
Pour in me that holy-water,
That your given seed may germinate,
And root in me that faith,
So that I may defy all barriers caused by Fate.
Grace me, bless me, and hold my hand,
Hay Father, but for Your love where shall I stand!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Prayer To The Father. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- General Sweeney Dies at 84, Ron Slate
- Respect the truth, men, gajanan mishra
- Respect truth, gajanan mishra
- Reunion, Ron Slate
- Save Your Questions, David Griebel
- Comfort, Alexandra Motschmann
- ISIS and Anti-terror victory, Alexandra Motschmann
- Strange Coincidence, Khairul Ahsan
- THE WRINKLED YOUNG LADY, Visato Kiso
- The Preacher's Wife, Effie Waller Smith
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(November 9 - 1937)