DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
That He doth bless you,
To see the beauty of His world,
To feel the beauty of His world,
To express the beauty of His world,
To love the beauty of His world,
To live the beauty of His world,
For the place we are living in is His,
Exquisitely designed by Him for us,
And still designing everyday to surprise us..........!
DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Prayer by DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK )
Did you read them?
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison