Power Up Baby!
Baby, last night under our roof tops,
we stared into each other minds,
Our love secrets illuminate the night,
Smiles glowed from lips and translucent times.
Hey baby, through modern fiber optics,
You gave me a piece of your heart.
Oh, I held out my hand like an teller,
You banked baby, Oh what an emotional start.
With a swype of my fingers
heart-filled font on my Samsung.
Memorized by thirst, hunger lingers,
For a love that shouldn't be unsung...
Oh baby, to your chest,
hold me in your hand, stay forever and ever.
Oh baby, I can't rest,
We'll drift within a moment of each other.
What this has done to me girl,
I don't believe there's an answer for.
Waiting patiently for the next byte,
With low power bars, has me wanting more!
So Power up baby! ,
Come to me.
Lay with me under the ceiling tiles,
Be mine and only mine,
The way any love should be.
Toilsome eye lids may eventually overcome us,
take hold of and don't deprive of,
Lay with me tonight, our dreams will become the cause
Oh baby, the effect will be everlasting crazy love.
Jay Aguiniga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Power Up Baby! by Jay Aguiniga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Peace of Trees, Sandra Feldman
- and back to the middle of the road lies .., RIC S. BASTASA
- aut neca aut necare, RIC S. BASTASA
- Not a Poem at all, sEaN nOrTh
- to be empty all over again and move like.., RIC S. BASTASA
- and once again you decide to live., RIC S. BASTASA
- 'tonight at ten'., RIC S. BASTASA
- you must be lucky to have found it, RIC S. BASTASA
- love became l o v e became LOVE and now .., Mandolyn ...
- that self-confidence, RIC S. BASTASA