Power of Love
Throughout the good times and the bad times that caused smiles or tears.
I need to say thank you helped through those times a lot over the last few years.
During those times you reminded that I should have hope.
To take those problems and I need to be strong and learn how to cope.
It is hard not to have you here but my memories of happiness because of everything that it brings.
And I will always have you in my heart and it will remind me of a lot of things.
This is why my thoughts you will never go away no matter what hour
Because of you, I feel your Loving Powers.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Power of Love by Frank Pulver )
- No More Yelling, Michael McParland
- The Wilderness We Abandon, Robert Rorabeck
- Best Lesson, sallam yassin
- Our Heavenly Souls, Robert Rorabeck
- Nightmares and Daydreams, Shane V. Hill
- Within My Mind Holds Dreams, Lilly Emery
- The Right Question, David Barz
- Confusing, george albot
- Bluegray, Saiom Shriver
- My Still Daughter, LoKis White
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)