Power of Love
Throughout the good times and the bad times that caused smiles or tears.
I need to say thank you helped through those times a lot over the last few years.
During those times you reminded that I should have hope.
To take those problems and I need to be strong and learn how to cope.
It is hard not to have you here but my memories of happiness because of everything that it brings.
And I will always have you in my heart and it will remind me of a lot of things.
This is why my thoughts you will never go away no matter what hour
Because of you, I feel your Loving Powers.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Power of Love by Frank Pulver )
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Sharada Kuchibhotla
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid