Polyacrostic - Jest Gest
PH formatting does not permit colour coding the palimpsests thus the different layouts of individual internal acrostics can for the moment only be identified in transposing every letter onto squared paper
The surface sonnet is thus online for the record as neither the vertical, diagonal or internal acrostics nor the anagrams are visible. A formatted version is online at http: //allpoetry.com/poem/2479961
The anagrams within the text are Dear dare a red read
other minor acrostic: Jane is found 4 times in adjacent letters in the text
3 Vertical Acrostics Jonathan Robin J
Double diagonal acrostic 1 Just a smile can J offer unto the Jest
Double diagonal acrostic 2 Just a smile can J offer readers Jaunt Jest
J to J Jest Gest
Jingle verse to Jane luck's just jaunt jest.
Our expertise? - no orchestra in song,
no signature, as no fit joints run strong
as stars' graced art, for few see game addressed.
The care of each theme's wording to the test
here I spell out. Hark or read each line long.
A web admired, traced true, is set among
No word mixed Janus, your name's inset gest.
Reach soul. Oh dare to free the thread expressed.
Over all sweet sound, ends work to link, belong.
Best, ideas scan by. If thought inbinding's wrong
its warp reread in fairness, shriven guest.
Nut/kernel plan none smirk at, sense contest.
Judge, smile, hid joy glean from a jest red blessed.
26 December 2006
Jest Gest polyacrostic sonnet poem © Jonathan Robin
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Polyacrostic - Jest Gest by Jonathan ROBIN )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Jabberwocky, Lewis Carroll
- Dover Beach, Matthew Arnold
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- To go down, hasmukh amathalal
- A Horror Memory, Nash Thomas
- In new world, hasmukh amathalal
- My Mother's Advice, Sari Mavi
- The You in my dream, RAJ VIKRAM
- Old Age, Leong Ming Loong
- Waiting for the Starlight Express, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Fifth Day of Christmas, Mark Hamilton
- No man's land., RAJ VIKRAM
- Kissing, Asit Kumar Sanyal