The mind is susceptible to pollution.
The air surrounds with thick dust, grime.
Let the other eye see, begin to springclean
with cleansing water and mindful polish.
Time and again Love will return to the fold
with clarity and effortless flow
to sit at the throne of a mindless mind
whilst the Heart peeks out in wondrous glow.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (POLLUTION by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Highest Weight Bearing Beam, Michael McParland
- The Grind, Michael McParland
- The Fool I Am, Michael McParland
- The End, Michael McParland
- The Devil Inside, Michael McParland
- The Clearing, Michael McParland
- The Arrival, Michael McParland
- The Answer, Michael McParland
- A Message from Heaven, Clara Keiper
- Sweet Loving Mammeries, Michael McParland