The mind is susceptible to pollution.
The air surrounds with thick dust, grime.
Let the other eye see, begin to springclean
with cleansing water and mindful polish.
Time and again Love will return to the fold
with clarity and effortless flow
to sit at the throne of a mindless mind
whilst the Heart peeks out in wondrous glow.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (POLLUTION by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Before you've brush your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf