Polarity brings clarity.
From sadness to hilarity.
The night seeks day.
The wrong sees right.
The grounded sparrow.
Yearns for the flight.
The blind man seeks.
His once lost sight.
The weak in spirit.
A return to might.
The strength within.
Like a dearest friend.
Is just the beginning
And not the end.
In conclusion we realize
No matter the severity
Mortality is the great disguise.
Of God's Divine Polarity.
Observe the sky,
it has two ends,
the Lunar and the Solar,
It appears to me,
My religious friends,
that God must be bi-Polar.
Lynne FincherSpringarden's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Polarity Sincerity by Lynne FincherSpringarden )
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry