Sure they do,
Thru rhyme and reason,
In any season,
They really do!
Poets communicate with Light,
And words that cause no fright,
But try to alleviate the heart,
And give unto Life and Love,
A much clearer insight,
Poets communicate with magic,
Thru a world of words that tries,
To make our petty lives less tragic.
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poets Communicate? by Sandra Feldman )
Did you read them?
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper
- The Truth Are From The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second