Laijon Liu (06/27/1975 / Dalian, China)
Poetry: Memorial Day Poem
Memorial Day Poem
For the heroes rest in peace and those fight on
We pray for the peace of the world
But there are wars must be fought
When our love and home are trampled
There’s no reason to be tame and calm
Heaven is built upon justice
And demons must be kicked out
There sh’d be no place on earth
To let anyone preach his hell
Oh heroes, thou are wise and brave
There many victories you’ve fought
And many ahead you’ll wrestle out
Tonight, with this poem I offer my respect
Poet Other Poems
- Anonymous: Bright Moon, Why Are You So C...
- Anonymous: Don’t Climb Up On Me
- Anonymous: Oh Heaven!
- Anonymous: Pu Sa Man (Pillow Swear)
- Anonymous: Round Fan Poem (Sad poem)
- Anonymous: To My Wife
- Anonymous: Yuan Lyrics Zhong Lv
- Bai Juyi: Wave Washes Sand
- Bai Pu: Heaven Clean Sand (Autumn)
- Cao Cao: Short Walk Song
- Cao Xueqin: Dream of Red Chamber (Forwar...
- Cen Can: On Meeting a Messenger to the C...
- Cheng Hao: Poem by Chance in a Spring Da...
- Cui Hao: A SONG OF CHANGGAN I
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.