nadia abduljabbar (25/5/1957 / Makkah)
Poetry Is My Best Psychiatrist
All my pain is to flee,
My anger about to fly away,
Though I lost my way
My frustration more or
Once I set on my desk
Waiting for a click
To tap on my key board,
Or feeling my heart beat,
Motivating me to hold my pen
And write what I feel,
Suddenly all wounds are erased,
As if I am sitting on
A chaise longue before a good
And wonder I about
The effect of poetry
On this heart and mind
That no human being
Could really reach.
Poet Other Poems
- A Highbrow Feast: Al Gefry, Al Azhry, Al...
- Adultry is fine, But Marriage is a Crime...
- Alhabib Ali Algifry
- Amman My Unrequited Love
- An Apology: To All My Readers
- An Arabic Woman & The English Countrysid...
- Astounding ‘Alem’; Scholar Osama Alazhar...
- Astounding Osama Alazhary(2) : A Walkin...
- 'Aywa'; Oh Yes: I Like Iowa
- Banking Language and God or Allah
- Before it is Too Late, Find for yourself...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
20 June 2013