Bijay Kant Dubey
Poetry As Flowers
Think of poetry as flowers,
Why can they be not,
Roses pink and red?
Dreamy and lovely,
Picturesque and imagistic,
Artistic and florid
With the tender and soft petals.
Poetry as a bouquet of flowers
With a red rose, a white chrysanthemum,
A crimson dahlia and the leaves.
And what to say it more about the wild blossoms,
Nature’s bounty and blessing,
The wilds full with a variety of hues and colours?
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetry As Flowers by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah
- What A Life!, John Ugolo Umah
- Wondrous Love, BRENDA KANSHABETUMUSHABE
- Look Into Me, John Ugolo Umah
- 'Madness' (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol
- Artists (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol
- heart of den, ademola oluwabusayo
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady