Bijay Kant Dubey
Poetry As Flowers
Think of poetry as flowers,
Why can they be not,
Roses pink and red?
Dreamy and lovely,
Picturesque and imagistic,
Artistic and florid
With the tender and soft petals.
Poetry as a bouquet of flowers
With a red rose, a white chrysanthemum,
A crimson dahlia and the leaves.
And what to say it more about the wild blossoms,
Nature’s bounty and blessing,
The wilds full with a variety of hues and colours?
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetry As Flowers by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest