Have you written poetry before?
I have and do.
Though terrible at it, I find it a release
from suppressed frustration that I have in the many failures of men.
I secretly hate them you know. I know.
The idea of emasculating them through the sharing of a written thought makes my own dimples pop!
It is art after all and who doesn't enjoy a good rhyme?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetry by Loi O'Brien )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty
- To vacuum, SALINI NAIR
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak