Have you written poetry before?
I have and do.
Though terrible at it, I find it a release
from suppressed frustration that I have in the many failures of men.
I secretly hate them you know. I know.
The idea of emasculating them through the sharing of a written thought makes my own dimples pop!
It is art after all and who doesn't enjoy a good rhyme?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetry by Loi O'Brien )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bonus post, Mae AC.
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran