To poetry I owe everything, I owe all that life and love, together haven't given me.
I owe it your adventurous descriptions of highness and standards, those boring words, those so-called stanzas.
It's my hope, my thoughts and the only place that any good I might have stolen from this world of mean might come back for me.
Poetry fills all the odd gaps of uncertainty, mystery and unfair between two separate columns of a chapter that couldn't fit in any other books, pages or gaps. Why must we both be two columns and one unity?
Feel sorry for what you are, for your lack of chemistry, the total lack of movement in your veins. For your lack of originality, honesty and personality, in summary, your lack of everything.
Try to understand with all its greatness your stupidity, your averageness and the fact that it isn't income that makes a common being.
Sophia, Emma, Annique, Riona, Bronwen, Isabel. Nothing harsher than the truth can I say, for this time my ugly imagination is not required.
Look in the mirror. Look for once purposely. I only hope that one day you will have the eyes eyes to see its endless show of nothing, lack of content and permanently thorough obscurity.
Aglia Nost's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetry by Aglia Nost )
- 11 Days Before Christmas, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Who Are These Killers, Harold R Hunt Sr
- When I, Harold R Hunt Sr
- That night mother had no egg, Mark Heathcote
- Under my microscope's scrutiny تحت تمحيص.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Misunderstanding of Christmas., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Nothing Wrong., Harold R Hunt Sr
- I Walk Not Alone, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Heaven Be You, Nicholas Nikolov
- Today somewhere, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns