RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Thoughts of bluened light unfold before my mind, allowing
an effervescent liberty to fill me subconsciously.
Rambling on poetical paths, awakening deeply held beliefs, holding them up to be looked at differently - new facets appearing with every blink of an eye.
Luxurious meanings roll out like a red carpet, holding
various ideas from interior inspiration, creating a world
only one can live in.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetical Paths by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Empty Cartridge, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Your Love, abigail sikwenda
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal
- I Dreamt About You, abigail sikwenda
- Please Remember, abigail sikwenda
- So near, yet so far..., Musical Ravi
- Shackled by Love, Maheshwer Peri