Terence G. Craddock
Poetic Maturity In Gregory Uhan
years ago I believed you would
stretching mind write like this...
but I was not sure I would
get to read such pieces of poetry
poetic maturity in Gregory
Uhan comes early
because the need for writ
the need for such definitive...
expression is late
we have waited
too long timed out...
now we can toast
on bollinger purchased
of Greg Uhan's words...
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence G. Craddock's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Split image from the poem 'Purchased Bollinger Of Greg Uhan's Words' by Terence George Craddock.
Comments about this poem (Poetic Maturity In Gregory Uhan by Terence G. Craddock )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wondrous Love, BRENDA KANSHABETUMUSHABE
- Look Into Me, John Ugolo Umah
- 'Madness' (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol
- Artists (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol
- heart of den, ademola oluwabusayo
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal