I read a page of poems.
Kaji Maisha sends a bitter message to all bullies about the depression they cause.
Gaji Mishra warns us to watch for boiled seeds
and questions the credentials of anyone issuing identity cards.
Terry Craddock thanks Edward Snowden after a drone incident in New Zealand.
Lawrence Pertillar wishes there were dumps for funk.
Is It Poetry's cowboy gets lonesome in the saddle.
James Ogunjimi, out of Nigeria, is warmed by the thought of eternal damnation for killers and I am inspired to ask for at least a little punishment in this world as well.
Angel of Darkness says 'the times when we hope seem to be the best of our lives'.
In a daffodil, Steven Walsky sees life unfolding,
and Rita, an Italian teacher, gets my thanks for saying Italians have to sing.
douglas scotney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Poemhunter by douglas scotney )
- Fabulous rich, hasmukh amathalal
- Always, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- The condition again, hasmukh amathalal
- Oatmeal Omelet, Von Kimball Barney
- The condition, hasmukh amathalal
- Reason, Elia Michael
- Autumn Again But, Nassy Fesharaki
- He Was Leaving, Neela Nath
- Symphony, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- The hunter's trap - By POET Yaser Nadeem.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)