Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Used For His Glory
The Body is composed of many parts
and it needs your gifting of talents;
open up your spirit and heart…
to provide God with holy service.
Don’t waste your earthly talents
with hardness of heart or disservice.
Find your identity in Christ!
Feed on the fullness of His Word
and enjoy His eternal Life!
Become part of Heaven’s story,
by allowing yourself to be…
Used for His Glory.
Loosely based on:
1 Cor 12: 14; Chr 31: 2; Col 1: 13; Psa 139: 13-16;
Jer 29: 11; Eph 1: 4-5,2: 10
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Used For His Glory by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...