Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Used For His Glory
The Body is composed of many parts
and it needs your gifting of talents;
open up your spirit and heart…
to provide God with holy service.
Don’t waste your earthly talents
with hardness of heart or disservice.
Find your identity in Christ!
Feed on the fullness of His Word
and enjoy His eternal Life!
Become part of Heaven’s story,
by allowing yourself to be…
Used for His Glory.
Loosely based on:
1 Cor 12: 14; Chr 31: 2; Col 1: 13; Psa 139: 13-16;
Jer 29: 11; Eph 1: 4-5,2: 10
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Used For His Glory by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
- When Blue turns to Red, Aftab Alam
- Who Blows The Bubbles?, Curtlan Popo
- Life, Geometry's Whisper, Aeronius D. McCoy
- On Life's Behest,, Aftab Alam
- Holloween Party, Narayana Raghavan
- The Vulture, Curtlan Popo
- Plenty Thirst Century, Curtlan Popo
- A Damp Bathroom Wall Speaks To You, Narayana Raghavan
- Why I'm You, Curtlan Popo
- Your Eyes, C J Browning
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns