Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Used For His Glory
The Body is composed of many parts
and it needs your gifting of talents;
open up your spirit and heart…
to provide God with holy service.
Don’t waste your earthly talents
with hardness of heart or disservice.
Find your identity in Christ!
Feed on the fullness of His Word
and enjoy His eternal Life!
Become part of Heaven’s story,
by allowing yourself to be…
Used for His Glory.
Loosely based on:
1 Cor 12: 14; Chr 31: 2; Col 1: 13; Psa 139: 13-16;
Jer 29: 11; Eph 1: 4-5,2: 10
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Used For His Glory by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
- Poet as a life(SLIM JAY), Prince Lartey
- Know the meaning of life, gajanan mishra
- Oracle, Naveed Khalid
- Stand high, hasmukh amathalal
- Amidst the stones, Roann Mendriq
- Rainbow Of Life, david kush
- CRYSTAL WATER, Prince Lartey
- Beholden, Eleonor Santiago
- Faith and hope, gajanan mishra
- You're, Angela Wybrow
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)