Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Untroubled Heart
Without faith, it’s impossible to please God.
And yet, He’s the rewarder of those who seek Him.
Know that Jehovah bequeathed His peace to us
and His perfect Love casts out unfounded fear.
Place your faith completely… in Christ Jesus.
We’re taught to give our burdens to Him,
which requires us to exercise genuine faith.
Despite our human imperfections, we’re covered…
with Christ’s righteousness and sacred armor.
Has your identity with Him, been discovered?
With purposed effort, develop divine virtue
and Godly character for true, spiritual growth.
Know that fear has an unholy component of torment,
which always remains in opposition to faith!
Stand in the gap, ready, steadfast and constant.
Be Holy Ghost filled, with your inner man renewed;
pray for strength and providential tenacity to endure.
Be in agreement with The Word; be humbly set apart.
Know that The Kingdom’s foundation is secure
and you will surely possess… an untroubled heart!
Loosely based on:
John 6: 29,11: 40,14: 27; 1 John 4: 16-18;
Eze 22: 30; Isa 6: 8; Phil 1: 28; Heb 11: 1,11: 6;
Eph 3: 16,6: 16; 2 Pet 1: 5
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Untroubled Heart by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
(12 May 1812 – 29 January 1888)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1644 - 1694)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
(12 May 1828 – 9 April 1882)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Beyond, Fabrizio Frosini
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- Clearing the void, Phil's Writings
- The Treacherous Bride, Asaolu Abayomi
- Them, Tanja Henderson
- It is time for me to go home, Leong Ming Loong
- Forsaken For Your Sake, Asma Riaz Khan
- Textology - 1. Conditionals, Joseph Archer
- WHAT FOR?, Terry Collett
- 73, GRANT FRASER
- I Shall Not Want, Tiffany Roldan
- List Of Loneliness, Margaret Alice Second