Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Untroubled Heart
Without faith, it’s impossible to please God.
And yet, He’s the rewarder of those who seek Him.
Know that Jehovah bequeathed His peace to us
and His perfect Love casts out unfounded fear.
Place your faith completely… in Christ Jesus.
We’re taught to give our burdens to Him,
which requires us to exercise genuine faith.
Despite our human imperfections, we’re covered…
with Christ’s righteousness and sacred armor.
Has your identity with Him, been discovered?
With purposed effort, develop divine virtue
and Godly character for true, spiritual growth.
Know that fear has an unholy component of torment,
which always remains in opposition to faith!
Stand in the gap, ready, steadfast and constant.
Be Holy Ghost filled, with your inner man renewed;
pray for strength and providential tenacity to endure.
Be in agreement with The Word; be humbly set apart.
Know that The Kingdom’s foundation is secure
and you will surely possess… an untroubled heart!
Loosely based on:
John 6: 29,11: 40,14: 27; 1 John 4: 16-18;
Eze 22: 30; Isa 6: 8; Phil 1: 28; Heb 11: 1,11: 6;
Eph 3: 16,6: 16; 2 Pet 1: 5
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Untroubled Heart by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
- Morning Triku V, Steve Kittell
- To My Love, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Scrutinized As Being Abusive, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sting, Foster Teegarden
- Some Ghoul, Foster Teegarden
- the man of christmas, Faith Taylors
- My Description, Foster Teegarden
- Scared to love you, leanne royle
- Pain, leanne royle
- Human, Foster Teegarden
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)