Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Untroubled Heart
Without faith, it’s impossible to please God.
And yet, He’s the rewarder of those who seek Him.
Know that Jehovah bequeathed His peace to us
and His perfect Love casts out unfounded fear.
Place your faith completely… in Christ Jesus.
We’re taught to give our burdens to Him,
which requires us to exercise genuine faith.
Despite our human imperfections, we’re covered…
with Christ’s righteousness and sacred armor.
Has your identity with Him, been discovered?
With purposed effort, develop divine virtue
and Godly character for true, spiritual growth.
Know that fear has an unholy component of torment,
which always remains in opposition to faith!
Stand in the gap, ready, steadfast and constant.
Be Holy Ghost filled, with your inner man renewed;
pray for strength and providential tenacity to endure.
Be in agreement with The Word; be humbly set apart.
Know that The Kingdom’s foundation is secure
and you will surely possess… an untroubled heart!
Loosely based on:
John 6: 29,11: 40,14: 27; 1 John 4: 16-18;
Eze 22: 30; Isa 6: 8; Phil 1: 28; Heb 11: 1,11: 6;
Eph 3: 16,6: 16; 2 Pet 1: 5
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Untroubled Heart by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
- Gulls in the Wind, Betsy Sholl
- Let the Rain begin, Antonio Liao
- Scenes From the Rain! ! ! ! ! ! ! !, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Here, Betsy Sholl
- The Blue Eyed, Sadiqullah Khan
- The Tortoise, Betsy Sholl
- A Reflecting Mirror, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sanctuary, Naveed Khalid
- Angel of Dissent, Betsy Sholl
- The Queen Mary, Ima Ryma
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
- Heather Burns
(1923 - 1998)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)