Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Help me Lord, to acknowledge those
who labor within my sphere of influence,
for they too deserve my prayers for them.
Help me Lord, to lovingly admonish those
who lack a proper sense of discipline,
for like me, they require spiritual guidance.
Help me Lord, to quietly comfort those
who seek cooperation and genuine fairness,
that serves all of my neighbors equally.
Help me Lord, to forgivingly tolerate those
who are stronger or weaker than myself,
for we need to sustain each other via Love.
Help me Lord, to patiently teach those
who are in need of instruction and training,
so that they can live with abundance.
Help me Lord, to wisely scrutinize those
Scriptures that uplift my spirit and soul,
insuring that I praise You… in all things!
Loosely based on:
1 Thes 5: 12-22
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Those by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mother Nature, Edgar Albert Guest
- Sea and Rain: Lake Michigan, Keith Taylor
- The Graduation Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Path O' Little Children, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mystified!, richard harris
- Off To School, Edgar Albert Guest
- Falling, Anita Jonker
- Living Monuments, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Better Thing, Edgar Albert Guest