Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Help me Lord, to acknowledge those
who labor within my sphere of influence,
for they too deserve my prayers for them.
Help me Lord, to lovingly admonish those
who lack a proper sense of discipline,
for like me, they require spiritual guidance.
Help me Lord, to quietly comfort those
who seek cooperation and genuine fairness,
that serves all of my neighbors equally.
Help me Lord, to forgivingly tolerate those
who are stronger or weaker than myself,
for we need to sustain each other via Love.
Help me Lord, to patiently teach those
who are in need of instruction and training,
so that they can live with abundance.
Help me Lord, to wisely scrutinize those
Scriptures that uplift my spirit and soul,
insuring that I praise You… in all things!
Loosely based on:
1 Thes 5: 12-22
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Those by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
- Mr. Bonga and Mr. Donga, Aftab Alam
- Under The Muse Of The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam