Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Spiritual Secret (Broken Vessel)
With the inherent power of divine words,
I can wield spiritual swords of strength.
Although His presence can reside within me,
I must recognize His plan and truly see…
how I must conduct myself on a daily basis.
Moving forward with Faith in Christ Jesus,
I’m able to conquer all earthly circumstances
and rejoice in victory with my Lord of the Dance.
Overcoming fleshly struggles and fiery trials,
is but one aspect of the frail, human condition.
Utilizing my talents on behalf of the Kingdom’s focus,
I truly can fully recognize and fulfill my purpose.
The desire of God is to draw people unto Himself.
While remaining a yielded, humble and broken vessel,
the sacred essence of Christ in me adequately shines,
to reach hurting individuals… with His Light Divine.
Loosely based on:
John 8: 12,12: 32,15: 4-7; 1 John 1: 5; Jer 31: 13; Eccl 3: 4;
Phil 3: 8,4: 13; 2 Cor 5: 17; Gal 2: 20; Rom 8: 9-10,37
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Spiritual Secret (Broken Vessel) by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Queen Patreniallla - Part 2 Continued, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- Transitory, Babbling Brookes
- Having Fun, Noah Body
- winter, Clara Keiper
- After Rudyard Kipling, Josh Mitteldorf
- The cold will come, Gianfranco Aurilio
- Boredom, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- 'It Is Nothing To write Home About', Almedia Knight Oliver
- Tyranny, Amitava Sur
- Be Near Heaven's Door, Naveed Akram