Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Spiritual Secret (Broken Vessel)
With the inherent power of divine words,
I can wield spiritual swords of strength.
Although His presence can reside within me,
I must recognize His plan and truly see…
how I must conduct myself on a daily basis.
Moving forward with Faith in Christ Jesus,
I’m able to conquer all earthly circumstances
and rejoice in victory with my Lord of the Dance.
Overcoming fleshly struggles and fiery trials,
is but one aspect of the frail, human condition.
Utilizing my talents on behalf of the Kingdom’s focus,
I truly can fully recognize and fulfill my purpose.
The desire of God is to draw people unto Himself.
While remaining a yielded, humble and broken vessel,
the sacred essence of Christ in me adequately shines,
to reach hurting individuals… with His Light Divine.
Loosely based on:
John 8: 12,12: 32,15: 4-7; 1 John 1: 5; Jer 31: 13; Eccl 3: 4;
Phil 3: 8,4: 13; 2 Cor 5: 17; Gal 2: 20; Rom 8: 9-10,37
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Spiritual Secret (Broken Vessel) by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
- Behind The Mountains, Bismark Sosu
- Sonnet # 530, Luis Estable
- Jesus saw something in me that others fa.., Royston Allen
- Seasons Away, Bismark Sosu
- "What manner of Man is this? ".., Royston Allen
- The Bench, Renee Russon
- Sonnet # 529, Luis Estable
- Desire, Deborah Kelley
- DO NOT ASSUME, Donald R Charon
- poisons by s.r 2, skye robertson
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)