Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Spiritual Secret (Broken Vessel)
With the inherent power of divine words,
I can wield spiritual swords of strength.
Although His presence can reside within me,
I must recognize His plan and truly see…
how I must conduct myself on a daily basis.
Moving forward with Faith in Christ Jesus,
I’m able to conquer all earthly circumstances
and rejoice in victory with my Lord of the Dance.
Overcoming fleshly struggles and fiery trials,
is but one aspect of the frail, human condition.
Utilizing my talents on behalf of the Kingdom’s focus,
I truly can fully recognize and fulfill my purpose.
The desire of God is to draw people unto Himself.
While remaining a yielded, humble and broken vessel,
the sacred essence of Christ in me adequately shines,
to reach hurting individuals… with His Light Divine.
Loosely based on:
John 8: 12,12: 32,15: 4-7; 1 John 1: 5; Jer 31: 13; Eccl 3: 4;
Phil 3: 8,4: 13; 2 Cor 5: 17; Gal 2: 20; Rom 8: 9-10,37
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Spiritual Secret (Broken Vessel) by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher
- Short Circuited To Ignite, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- waiting for Autumn, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- In Gratitude, Sandra Feldman
- My life, Abekah Emmanuel
- Hook-Nosed Barbra, Richard Thripp
- she will be mine, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- 2014 IS THE PRETTY YEAR OF HOPE سنة 2014.., MOHAMMAD SKATI