Poem On Love For All!
Sharing a poem is
Meant for all.
Its not like giving a love letter to special one.
Even if I write a poem on love letter
Its meant for anyone who reads it.
Anyway am just poor in
Writing such lovely love letter
Even if I write a love letter
After reading it
You will look at me with
Full of tears.
Hatred or anger.
Well I just wrote a first love
Letter in reply to
I was very poor
That time to write
All five of us sat to write.
After two days hard work
It ended fantastically.
All were sincere
Made sure their each lines of love
Were written on love letter.
The love letter reached the hand
Is it your letter?
I said my heartfelt letter.
Do you think me a fool?
No, I don't think you
These are the five famous quotes
And you are telling
Came from your heart
Yes, those quotes came from my heart
But written by Great people.
Our sweet lies caught...
Anyway love collapsed
Before it started.
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem On Love For All! by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Sonnet.3. Our Home, Valsa George
- Dreaming Feelings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Perfection is unattainable, Victor Cruickshank
- Sorry I came but I must come, Victor Cruickshank
- Accepting You, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- No Survivors, Victor Cruickshank
- Accumulation Of Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When, Victor Cruickshank
- Growth and Change, Victor Cruickshank
- A Class to Remember, Victor Cruickshank