Poem On Love For All!
Sharing a poem is
Meant for all.
Its not like giving a love letter to special one.
Even if I write a poem on love letter
Its meant for anyone who reads it.
Anyway am just poor in
Writing such lovely love letter
Even if I write a love letter
After reading it
You will look at me with
Full of tears.
Hatred or anger.
Well I just wrote a first love
Letter in reply to
I was very poor
That time to write
All five of us sat to write.
After two days hard work
It ended fantastically.
All were sincere
Made sure their each lines of love
Were written on love letter.
The love letter reached the hand
Is it your letter?
I said my heartfelt letter.
Do you think me a fool?
No, I don't think you
These are the five famous quotes
And you are telling
Came from your heart
Yes, those quotes came from my heart
But written by Great people.
Our sweet lies caught...
Anyway love collapsed
Before it started.
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem On Love For All! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- There, Barbara Dixion
- Humpty-Dumpty, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Of Life Is Change, Is It Poetry
- Chicken Burger, Angela Wybrow
- Take me home, Barbara Dixion
- How...?, Ginny Gibbs
- gustakhi karke ched gyin uski aankhein, Yashvardhan Goel
- mukda, Yashvardhan Goel
- No More Yelling, Michael McParland
- The Wilderness We Abandon, Robert Rorabeck
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)