Poem in Blue
The cold winter winds come
From my heart,
Chilling skin, frosting windows
With my breath.
Always winter within
The snow blows so cold
Next to my heart.
Memories are covered,
Buried, but sometimes
It feels (burried)
The chill lies in a line of fire
Even the bones of marrow
As snow plows harrow a row
So we can be, '' must on the go ''
Damned there be one spark of warmth
One thought of a living green
The smiles of believing dreams
Or skies of summer blue
Midnights Voice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem in Blue by Midnights Voice )
Did you read them?
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy