Poem in Blue
The cold winter winds come
From my heart,
Chilling skin, frosting windows
With my breath.
Always winter within
The snow blows so cold
Next to my heart.
Memories are covered,
Buried, but sometimes
It feels (burried)
The chill lies in a line of fire
Even the bones of marrow
As snow plows harrow a row
So we can be, '' must on the go ''
Damned there be one spark of warmth
One thought of a living green
The smiles of believing dreams
Or skies of summer blue
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem in Blue by Midnights Voice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Established To Accept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Feel So Stupid, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Thatch and Kilimanjaro, lee fones
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S انتصار غزة .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How, George Egba
- I Called Out To Love, Lora Colon
- Pages Of Unlimited Potential, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Woman, callum marvin
- Interior Light Shining, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- "Baby talk", Mark Heathcote