Poem For The Day
Recited each verse as fine as I could
As the silence of the morning unfolded
Mentioned every line, delivered every word
That is my poem for the day, so, have you heared?
The dewdrops went, the sunlight kissed
The cold breeze gone, the warm sun came
Still my love I expressed, delivered word by word
That is my poem for the day, have you listened?
Twilight came, darkness embracing
The stars parading before us smiling
Still my verses, unendingly I sing
That is my poem for the day, have you been smiling?
naida supnet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem For The Day by naida supnet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA