Poem for Crystal
Why is it that some people who find love,
handle it with such carelessness?
Some people search for love all their lives.
When it is found, why put it down and forget about it,
only to realize how much it meant when it is gone?
When you find love, hold on to it,
celebrate its feelings,
drown in them every day,
be consumed by them...
I am consumed by you Crystal.
I will never set aside my love.
I will never look for it only when it is lost.
I love you.
I will show you and tell you every day.
I love you Crystal Forever.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Poem for Crystal by Alan Brantley )
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah
- Life is on Rent, Aftab Alam
- Venus, Naveed Khalid
- BEHIND THAT WALL, ROCHISH MON