Poem for Crystal
Why is it that some people who find love,
handle it with such carelessness?
Some people search for love all their lives.
When it is found, why put it down and forget about it,
only to realize how much it meant when it is gone?
When you find love, hold on to it,
celebrate its feelings,
drown in them every day,
be consumed by them...
I am consumed by you Crystal.
I will never set aside my love.
I will never look for it only when it is lost.
I love you.
I will show you and tell you every day.
I love you Crystal Forever.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Poem for Crystal by Alan Brantley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Silence Is A Beauty To Endure, Monk E. Biz
- Home, Kindred velarde
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak