Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Called to Worship (XII)
We are still called to worship;
open hearts and voices, glorify His Name!
We acknowledge the Almighty
and His Kingdom… we freely proclaim!
We are called to worship,
knowing that we are His Children.
We have been given The Scriptures
and holy tools for overcoming sin.
We continue to worship Him,
Whose Love was revealed in Christ Jesus.
We will continue to Seek His face
and to have His Love perfected in us.
We intentionally worship Jehovah
and recognize the wonders by His hand.
We serve as stewards and ambassadors,
while endeavoring to understand…
the many ways to honor the Trinity!
For The Spirit freely moves upon the Earth,
binding us closer to our blessed Lord,
via the promise of spiritual rebirth.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Loosely based on:
Col 1: 16; John 1: 12,3: 3,4: 21; 1 Pet 4: 10;
1 John 2: 5,4: 17-18; Matt 18: 3; Tit 3: 5
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Called to Worship (XII) by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
- It Made My Day.....(sigh), Kaila George
- Unsure About....., Kaila George
- Love, Joy, Trust & Respect, Tom Zart
- Change, Kaila George
- tempt, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Sasha said, Nassy Fesharaki
- With A Lifting Of My Leg, Is It Poetry
- Doom and Gloom, Nweke Emmanuel
- I have left my home, ramesh rai
- Turnips, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)