Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Called to Worship (XII)
We are still called to worship;
open hearts and voices, glorify His Name!
We acknowledge the Almighty
and His Kingdom… we freely proclaim!
We are called to worship,
knowing that we are His Children.
We have been given The Scriptures
and holy tools for overcoming sin.
We continue to worship Him,
Whose Love was revealed in Christ Jesus.
We will continue to Seek His face
and to have His Love perfected in us.
We intentionally worship Jehovah
and recognize the wonders by His hand.
We serve as stewards and ambassadors,
while endeavoring to understand…
the many ways to honor the Trinity!
For The Spirit freely moves upon the Earth,
binding us closer to our blessed Lord,
via the promise of spiritual rebirth.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Loosely based on:
Col 1: 16; John 1: 12,3: 3,4: 21; 1 Pet 4: 10;
1 John 2: 5,4: 17-18; Matt 18: 3; Tit 3: 5
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Called to Worship (XII) by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- Peace#01, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- hav em kill - BIG Chief di$bEliEf, sEaN nOrTh
- We Ate Beans., Tony Adah
- Letting Go, favour ugwumba
- Paw, saw, raw, law!, Edward Kofi Louis
- नोँखौ मोजां मोन्नायल' नङा, Ronjoy Brahma
- - Μαέστρος, Giorgio A. V.
- Μαέστρος, Giorgio A. V.
- Culprits!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Beautiful Woman II, Edward Kofi Louis