Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Called to Worship (XII)
We are still called to worship;
open hearts and voices, glorify His Name!
We acknowledge the Almighty
and His Kingdom… we freely proclaim!
We are called to worship,
knowing that we are His Children.
We have been given The Scriptures
and holy tools for overcoming sin.
We continue to worship Him,
Whose Love was revealed in Christ Jesus.
We will continue to Seek His face
and to have His Love perfected in us.
We intentionally worship Jehovah
and recognize the wonders by His hand.
We serve as stewards and ambassadors,
while endeavoring to understand…
the many ways to honor the Trinity!
For The Spirit freely moves upon the Earth,
binding us closer to our blessed Lord,
via the promise of spiritual rebirth.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Loosely based on:
Col 1: 16; John 1: 12,3: 3,4: 21; 1 Pet 4: 10;
1 John 2: 5,4: 17-18; Matt 18: 3; Tit 3: 5
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Called to Worship (XII) by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak