Pleasures Of the Spirit
It's a fallacy to the closest mark of intelligible misconduct of infusion
It's the most prolific and intriguing despair to nature's richest spirits.
Pleasures of the human is different from that of the spirit
Pleasures of the world pleases the flesh not the spirit
For the spirit find refuge and
Pleasure in their own illusive moments,
When the only sight and power
Given to them by the Supreme of all spirits.
Their senses are blurring without the Holy Spirit in them.
Their thoughts are infused into thick dark smokes
When the Holy Spirit is not with them.
For the Holy Spirit is their comfort and pleasure.
Praises to the Holy Spirit is their utmost beauty
And endless desire and appealing to their spirits
All their pleasures comes within the Holy Spirit
And its in the Holy Spirit they find shelter
And their deepest pleasure is in their thoughts
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pleasures Of the Spirit by Siegfried OheneSidza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- I'd pluck as stars for flowers, Mark Heathcote
- A necessity, gajanan mishra
- Sarakara aapananka dwarare, gajanan mishra
- Man: A proud species, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- ONly needed, hasmukh amathalal
- Govt at people's door, gajanan mishra
- Nothing Going On, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her Shoebox Of Poetry, louis rams
- Releasing Sorrow's Energy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Let world be aware, hasmukh amathalal