Please Realize Now
Neither you noticed
The message of my eyes
Nor you heard
The plea of my heart.
Your sparkling image
Stays in my eyes
I'm in somniloquy
Don’t turn this love
Into a passing dream
Please sleep in my eyes.
You’re my life
You’re my soul
Take pity in me
Stay in the garden
Of my heart.
Please do not
Turn it into ashes
Fill it with blooming flowers.
Wealth, I have not
To conquer the material world
An adoring heart, I do have
To rule the kingdom of love
Ask not for riches
Leave not my heart.
I’ll lay flowers
Wherever you tread
Even if it takes me
On a thorny path.
Why do you live
In your own world,
While I truly feel
I'm all you in me?
How long will this wait be...
Please realize it now.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Please Realize Now by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- Boy vs girl, Mark Heathcote
- remplaçable, Lubinda Lubinda
- Human Nature, Merton Lee
- Those Moments Of Weakness لحظات الضعف هذه, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Money (Cedi), Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Off the Rez, Smoky Hoss
- As an emigrant كمهاجر, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Two Little Boats, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- The Golden Swan, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- As a passer-bye, MOHAMMAD SKATI