Please Realize Now
Neither you noticed
The message of my eyes
Nor you heard
The plea of my heart.
Your sparkling image
Stays in my eyes
I'm in somniloquy
Don’t turn this love
Into a passing dream
Please sleep in my eyes.
You’re my life
You’re my soul
Take pity in me
Stay in the garden
Of my heart.
Please do not
Turn it into ashes
Fill it with blooming flowers.
Wealth, I have not
To conquer the material world
An adoring heart, I do have
To rule the kingdom of love
Ask not for riches
Leave not my heart.
I’ll lay flowers
Wherever you tread
Even if it takes me
On a thorny path.
Why do you live
In your own world,
While I truly feel
I'm all you in me?
How long will this wait be...
Please realize it now.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Please Realize Now by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
- Cupcake capers, Roann Mendriq
- Dschamila, Edward Kofi Louis
- Scattered dreams, gajanan mishra
- The Glow on the Outback Hill, David Lewis Paget
- God's Kind of Poetry, Diane Hine
- Whole world enjoys with this pain,, Aftab Alam
- Epitaph, Naveed Khalid
- By The Corner, Abby Bilan
- COPLA 109 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Poet as a life(SLIM JAY), Prince Lartey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)