Please Realize Now
Neither you noticed
The message of my eyes
Nor you heard
The plea of my heart.
Your sparkling image
Stays in my eyes
I'm in somniloquy
Don’t turn this love
Into a passing dream
Please sleep in my eyes.
You’re my life
You’re my soul
Take pity in me
Stay in the garden
Of my heart.
Please do not
Turn it into ashes
Fill it with blooming flowers.
Wealth, I have not
To conquer the material world
An adoring heart, I do have
To rule the kingdom of love
Ask not for riches
Leave not my heart.
I’ll lay flowers
Wherever you tread
Even if it takes me
On a thorny path.
Why do you live
In your own world,
While I truly feel
I'm all you in me?
How long will this wait be...
Please realize it now.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Please Realize Now by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- We fall....TO RISE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- LOSS....MANY, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Alchemies, Aleda Shirley
- LAST SONG, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- ETERNAL LOVE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- April 15th, Aleda Shirley
- I can FOCUS, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Defining myself, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- A doggerel coin!, Sreeram Vasudevan
- THE COME BACK., Terry Collett
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)