Please Help Me Hate You
I am sitting here in silence
Wishing for your presence
Can you love me again?
Or will it just be another den?
You just seem to be so fine
Do you ever feel my pain?
Everything you do shines in line
My loss seems to be your gain
My head screams out your name
And my mind cries out the same
My eyes won’t see a thing
And my heart made you the king
How can I reclaim my control?
You took everything away
Not sparing even my soul
I became your loving prey
But then how can I blame?
When everything was a game
Your plan was precise and clear
And I was the tamed ear
Believing your every word
Striking deeply inside my heart
I love you was your codeword
Never thought of being hurt
Can you please make me hate you?
Will you please help me hate you?
I just want to hate you for awhile
Because I will never stand at the aisle
At least not with you by my side
And loving you feels like a crime
Will I ever get over you?
Will you help me get over you?
They say I deserve more
But it is only you I still adore
Am I wrong to still love you?
Or you just don’t have any clue?
Nasteha Liban's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Please Help Me Hate You by Nasteha Liban )
- AIRPORT INSPECTION, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Where Once Upon A Morn So Dreary, Noah Body
- ADORING MOTHER MARIZA, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- ACTOR ANATASIA DRAKE, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- ACTIVITIES DAY WITH KIM, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- A TRIBUTE TO OUR TROOPS, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- A SOULMATE IS A MIRROR, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- This life is like a bubble, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A MORNING IN AMERICA, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- A LESSON LEARNED, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)