Please Come Home
we used to dress lyk fairies...
all of those lil moments we cherish...
av all become memories...
u've been gone a year it feels lyk centuries...
i should nt av played d game...
i keep calling ur name...
i feel all broken & lame...
evertime i ring ur phone...
d machine says no one is home...
oh baby plz come home...
i feel so cold it chills me to d bone...
val legend's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Please Come Home by val legend )
- babbelen, xxx xxx
- Poem: Stirred, But Not Shaken, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Bipolar, louis rams
- Trying to Look, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Perfectly Imperfect, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- A Universal Muse, Saiom Shriver
- Explanation needed, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- cliché, xxx xxx
- The Author To His Disconsolate Brother, Richard Brathwait
- God Visible In His Works, William Alexander
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Jabberwocky, Lewis Carroll
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1927)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns