Please Come Home
we used to dress lyk fairies...
all of those lil moments we cherish...
av all become memories...
u've been gone a year it feels lyk centuries...
i should nt av played d game...
i keep calling ur name...
i feel all broken & lame...
evertime i ring ur phone...
d machine says no one is home...
oh baby plz come home...
i feel so cold it chills me to d bone...
val legend's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Please Come Home by val legend )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA