Please Come Home
we used to dress lyk fairies...
all of those lil moments we cherish...
av all become memories...
u've been gone a year it feels lyk centuries...
i should nt av played d game...
i keep calling ur name...
i feel all broken & lame...
evertime i ring ur phone...
d machine says no one is home...
oh baby plz come home...
i feel so cold it chills me to d bone...
val legend's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Please Come Home by val legend )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton
- Shroud Of Smile, Rex mayor Ubini
- You, Jacob macharia
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery