Please Believe My Words
Love, I simply wish to sense you
Please, do not let me be so lonely
You always go so far away from me
Is it that you are not meant for me?
To be loved, do I not deserve?
No matter how I express this but the feelings still remain the same
To be treated with love is my simple wish
Will my dream of being forever loved till my last breath
Will it ever turn true?
I am not so bad, please believe my words
Give me a chance by giving me a place in your heart
Just, please do love me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Please Believe My Words by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Heavy morning, Robo Cat
- good-morning babe, don't say good-night, Mandolyn Davidson
- I Am But a Small Voice, F. J. Thomas
- Blueberry Muffins, Sandra Feldman
- ode to enmity, Shanika marini Paul
- hair poem, lee fones
- Midnight, binod bastola
- you hush your heart to keep me down, Mandolyn Davidson
- Rightchoiceness, Tosin Abegunde
- Binding Echoes, F. J. Thomas