Please Believe My Words
Love, I simply wish to sense you
Please, do not let me be so lonely
You always go so far away from me
Is it that you are not meant for me?
To be loved, do I not deserve?
No matter how I express this but the feelings still remain the same
To be treated with love is my simple wish
Will my dream of being forever loved till my last breath
Will it ever turn true?
I am not so bad, please believe my words
Give me a chance by giving me a place in your heart
Just, please do love me.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Please Believe My Words by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Around the eyes, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Lovely Child, Akhtar Jawad
- Courtny Stoned, shelly keats
- Politically right, Hardik Vaidya
- Pussy cat, gajanan mishra
- Geweldskoorts, Madrason writer
- Sine Curve, Hardik Vaidya
- Alone in the Winepress, Terrance Tracy
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra