Play The Game Or Else
Once upon a time there was a fairy tale
and all the fairy people were the same.
Once upon a time there was a fairy land
where all the fairy people played the game.
Once upon a time there was a living hell
and all the living dead would go insane.
Once upon a time I lived there and I learned
to shut my mouth and play the fairy game.
Rachel Slimm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Play The Game Or Else by Rachel Slimm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Love Of God, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- A SHADOW IN DAKNESS, ROCHISH MON
- Flaming Desire, Pijush Biswas
- Reasons for Defeat, Maurice Whyte
- Meadow, Aftab Alam
- Desirable Someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Caged Bird, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Rainbows, Phil Soar
- A Brief History of History, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- equal, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma