Oblivious synapses, flashing lights,
Frames collapsing, distinguishing nights,
Born sinner affliction vindication,
A Crowe picks at her brain, conservation.
Fixated aestheticism, blooming flowers,
One pedal one word once upon a time,
No eye has seen, illusionist,
Commanded reality, covet not.
But is this attraction fatal,
Or is my commitment losing friction,
Tired of misguided frustration,
Waiting still for you, angel.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Plateau by Alex Kenneh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso