Oblivious synapses, flashing lights,
Frames collapsing, distinguishing nights,
Born sinner affliction vindication,
A Crowe picks at her brain, conservation.
Fixated aestheticism, blooming flowers,
One pedal one word once upon a time,
No eye has seen, illusionist,
Commanded reality, covet not.
But is this attraction fatal,
Or is my commitment losing friction,
Tired of misguided frustration,
Waiting still for you, angel.
Alex Kenneh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Plateau by Alex Kenneh )
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery