Oblivious synapses, flashing lights,
Frames collapsing, distinguishing nights,
Born sinner affliction vindication,
A Crowe picks at her brain, conservation.
Fixated aestheticism, blooming flowers,
One pedal one word once upon a time,
No eye has seen, illusionist,
Commanded reality, covet not.
But is this attraction fatal,
Or is my commitment losing friction,
Tired of misguided frustration,
Waiting still for you, angel.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Plateau by Alex Kenneh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Inner Beauty Growing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Baby Hurt, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her Pride and Honor, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -47, Ronjoy Brahma
- Blood Of Innocence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carbon and Life, douglas scotney