Where are you Pink?
My girl with a perfect wink,
without you i gonna sink,
'cause your absence makes me sick.
If only i could see you smile,
or maybe resurface for a while,
Just to make me fine,
Have you forgotten that you're mine?
A gal with a seductive voice,
Loving you was not by choice,
I meekly was, and couldn't avoid,
sadly, in my heart you left a void.
Your beauty was their sum,
Your smile, my charm,
So hot; at your prime,
that with your presence,
came a thought that i would sublime
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Pink Okaya by Titto Mutny )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar
- Arguendo, Michael Mullings
- Poem: Spiritual Upgrade, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- I Believe, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Peace - a means, gajanan mishra
- GOD'S LOVE, Tom Zart
- I am a woman, Komal Kapoor
- God! - th@ wE n0t, sEaN nOrTh