Where are you Pink?
My girl with a perfect wink,
without you i gonna sink,
'cause your absence makes me sick.
If only i could see you smile,
or maybe resurface for a while,
Just to make me fine,
Have you forgotten that you're mine?
A gal with a seductive voice,
Loving you was not by choice,
I meekly was, and couldn't avoid,
sadly, in my heart you left a void.
Your beauty was their sum,
Your smile, my charm,
So hot; at your prime,
that with your presence,
came a thought that i would sublime
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Pink Okaya by Titto Mutny )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Coming to you I said, gajanan mishra
- Smell the RosesT, Bill Cantrell
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell