Where are you Pink?
My girl with a perfect wink,
without you i gonna sink,
'cause your absence makes me sick.
If only i could see you smile,
or maybe resurface for a while,
Just to make me fine,
Have you forgotten that you're mine?
A gal with a seductive voice,
Loving you was not by choice,
I meekly was, and couldn't avoid,
sadly, in my heart you left a void.
Your beauty was their sum,
Your smile, my charm,
So hot; at your prime,
that with your presence,
came a thought that i would sublime
Titto Mutny's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Pink Okaya by Titto Mutny )
- Holding on to a love, Jamie Fox
- Mixed Up, Ima Ryma
- Unseen water, Pintu Mahakul
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- An Emotional Story I Couldn't Tell, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi