RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Piles Of Words
Rending memories from past renditions through a song from long ago.
Taking tempo and rhythmic absolutes into other channels above and beyond what we think of today.
Special outcomes continue to proceed into formidable occasions.
Ushering thoughts into piles of words so they may all order themselves and follow like before.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Piles Of Words by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- That Every Word, Dasia Deas
- State Selected Target Enemies, Terence G. Craddock
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt