Pieces And Peace
has his or her own
and every piece of drive
that does not last.
is not only
a piece of chemistry,
a piece of history or geography, or
a piece of culture or a nano-culture.
piece is simply
the sleeping giant
of an ugly war.
and all stirred in one boll.
for a beautiful
or an ugly war.
I still have my peace
in one piece,
in one word, and
in one hand,
how ugly or beautiful
your theatrical piece of war.
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pieces And Peace by Atef Ayadi )
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ngiyindodana yakwa Zulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper
- The Truth Are From The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer