RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Pictures Of A Verse
Young child girl, being paid attention to and going
constantly to the dance floor with her Mom and
Doing her best to move in rhythm with them, her
young body not totally being introduced to the rhythm
of moving in dance steps.
Then Mom was singing karaoke, and she wanted to be
included, so Mom picked her up and continued singing,
beautiful voice, yet now the child's holding onto her
A quiet masterpiece to one day be painted into a
picture of prose.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pictures Of A Verse by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai
- Eternal Love, Jesus James Llorico
- Butterfly, Tiku akp
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK