Photographs And Memories
frozen moments of past lives,
never to be lived
quite the same again.
of special occasions,
holding on to memories
never to be forgotten.
of places visited
onto private postcards
with unstamped destinations.
A visual diary
of unforgotten memories
pictures of an existence
depicting its past.
of dreams fulfilled
portrayed by non-fictional characters
smiling at their past
Photographs and memories
are all that’s left
Fab Ricciardi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Photographs And Memories by Fab Ricciardi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro