Photographs And Memories
frozen moments of past lives,
never to be lived
quite the same again.
of special occasions,
holding on to memories
never to be forgotten.
of places visited
onto private postcards
with unstamped destinations.
A visual diary
of unforgotten memories
pictures of an existence
depicting its past.
of dreams fulfilled
portrayed by non-fictional characters
smiling at their past
Photographs and memories
are all that’s left
Fab Ricciardi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Photographs And Memories by Fab Ricciardi )
- Standing, Dislocated Heart
- There Goes Life (Dust To Dust), Michael McParland
- Bluened Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Be ants, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sketching Patterns, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Assurance, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Us Of A, Joe Muschaweck
- Don't be primitive, Aftab Alam
- Trophy Mother, Antonio Liao
- Accruing Factions Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dirge, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)