PHOTOGRAPHER DEAN HICKSTEIN
In the department store on Nicollet Mall,
a photographer photographed me from Chicago.
He came back before snowy and blurry,
MN Twins were winning the World Series.
Photographs were taken when I was young,
it was great I had a lot of fun.
Now the roll of film almost became lost,
another photographer found it before it was tossed.
If anything I still have photos to show I was young and a glow.
Written on April 5,2011 by Suzae Chevalier
Suzae Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PHOTOGRAPHER DEAN HICKSTEIN by Suzae Chevalier )
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ngiyindodana yakwa Zulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper
- The Truth Are From The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer