PHOTOGRAPHER DEAN HICKSTEIN
In the department store on Nicollet Mall,
a photographer photographed me from Chicago.
He came back before snowy and blurry,
MN Twins were winning the World Series.
Photographs were taken when I was young,
it was great I had a lot of fun.
Now the roll of film almost became lost,
another photographer found it before it was tossed.
If anything I still have photos to show I was young and a glow.
Written on April 5,2011 by Suzae Chevalier
Suzae Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PHOTOGRAPHER DEAN HICKSTEIN by Suzae Chevalier )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare