Phobic And Out Of Touch
Let them dwell in their ignorance...
Look at their unreasonable fears and phobias...
Their closed minds looking for an escape
Glass eyes stare in the skies...
Broken knees and spines, pray to no avail...
Towards empty, desolate sky
It is their fears that take hold...
It is their phobias restraining them...
It is their closed minds that enslave them
Submissive cowards to the end...
Always walking towards the light.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Phobic And Out Of Touch by Nihil Existentia )
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
- Paradise Rhyme, Eleonor Santiago
- To the Depths, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)