Phobic And Out Of Touch
Let them dwell in their ignorance...
Look at their unreasonable fears and phobias...
Their closed minds looking for an escape
Glass eyes stare in the skies...
Broken knees and spines, pray to no avail...
Towards empty, desolate sky
It is their fears that take hold...
It is their phobias restraining them...
It is their closed minds that enslave them
Submissive cowards to the end...
Always walking towards the light.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Phobic And Out Of Touch by Nihil Existentia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What to tell, hasmukh amathalal