Where moons are peeping at your nose
Running with vigour and deep knowledge,
You perform a dramatic leap, frightening and deep,
Like the lakes lighting the fog.
When reluctant people swarm and swim
We observe the requests of fair ones,
Philosophical men who empower the muscles
That wet their beliefs from under the nose.
Thinkers weep, and their causes tearfully drop,
The causes are stronger than the weak;
Thinking happened from the brain of wit,
Rising from the whole head and heart.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Philosophical People by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore