Black on Black Arts
You inspire me.
Deep, sensual are the words you Whisper in my ear.
The love you give me is like a touch from God.
I'm blessed by your very touch.
I look at you and it's like the first day of spring
visually captivating mentally extraordinary you excite my senses.
Your fasination leads me to temptation which has me in awe.
Everyday with you is like the first time.
I can never get enough.
Je'ne sais quoi
Words alone can not describe you, your aura.
You ask me why I love you so?
I ask you why not?
And with a kiss you send me spinning.
A phenomenal woman you are.
I will and forever will be
Black on Black Arts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Phenomenally Yours by Black on Black Arts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Massasauga Saga - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar