Black on Black Arts
You inspire me.
Deep, sensual are the words you Whisper in my ear.
The love you give me is like a touch from God.
I'm blessed by your very touch.
I look at you and it's like the first day of spring
visually captivating mentally extraordinary you excite my senses.
Your fasination leads me to temptation which has me in awe.
Everyday with you is like the first time.
I can never get enough.
Je'ne sais quoi
Words alone can not describe you, your aura.
You ask me why I love you so?
I ask you why not?
And with a kiss you send me spinning.
A phenomenal woman you are.
I will and forever will be
Black on Black Arts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Phenomenally Yours by Black on Black Arts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos
- The Outsider, Ruth Manning-Sanders