Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
Petroglyphs Multilayered Complexities
form mind constants
recur in petroglyphs
in cave paintings
into human brains
frequently occur in
brought on by drugs
migraine stimuli catalysts
science still ponders
petroglyphs are complexities
lazy stillborn universities
dismiss as doodles rock arts
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Poet Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Written in reply to questions on Shamanism, asked by the Poet and English Lecturer, Mohammad Jahoorul Islam.