Who's racing me to pass my lights' front?
What's the reason the controls of logic,
follow my solitude, and thoughts along,
to thrall time's thump trying to control it?
Out on the faraway's my freedom's gate,
I've built horizons that no soul can reach,
while the rewards of my adventive fate,
remind the sounds, of ocean waves' beseech.
For those who love was drawn a borderline
and roads' perseverance became their sign.
Upon the asphalt borderlines they ride,
who's right behind them and howls in the wind,
this is their stronghold as he comes beside,
eighteen wheelers' diesels they hear to scream.
Next to the road's borderline they care not,
but who's in leather bike-spreading outwards?
he harks the howls of diesels and a drop,
defines their crimson solitude's cut rose.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Perseverance by Giorgio Venetopoulos )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber
- Grass, smriti chhibber