Who's racing me to pass my lights' front?
What's the reason the controls of logic,
follow my solitude, and thoughts along,
to thrall time's thump trying to control it?
Out on the faraway's my freedom's gate,
I've built horizons that no soul can reach,
while the rewards of my adventive fate,
remind the sounds, of ocean waves' beseech.
For those who love was drawn a borderline
and roads' perseverance became their sign.
Upon the asphalt borderlines they ride,
who's right behind them and howls in the wind,
this is their stronghold as he comes beside,
eighteen wheelers' diesels they hear to scream.
Next to the road's borderline they care not,
but who's in leather bike-spreading outwards?
he harks the howls of diesels and a drop,
defines their crimson solitude's cut rose.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Perseverance by Giorgio Venetopoulos )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Short Circuited To Ignite, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- waiting for Autumn, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- In Gratitude, Sandra Feldman
- My life, Abekah Emmanuel
- Hook-Nosed Barbra, Richard Thripp
- she will be mine, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- 2014 IS THE PRETTY YEAR OF HOPE سنة 2014.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- i apologize for all the in you windows...., Mandolyn ...
- three legged race, lee fones
- THE PRETTY SHORES IN YOUR EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI