RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sensing perpendicular strides of thought as they make me
laugh at their crazy antics.
Trying to disguise their efforts, within seriousness,
smiling incontinently inside, causing me to fall down in
gales of laughter.
So many feelings being set aside just so I can enjoy the
festivities of my mind as it steps out on the town,
Inviting me to join in it's silliness and games, just to
relax inner self and take away the stress I'm feeling.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Perpendicular Thought by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- What It is In My Karma, Dharma? (My Unse.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just Flow In Love ~~~ ~~~ ~~~, LUVinThe NOW
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh