RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sensing perpendicular strides of thought as they make me
laugh at their crazy antics.
Trying to disguise their efforts, within seriousness,
smiling incontinently inside, causing me to fall down in
gales of laughter.
So many feelings being set aside just so I can enjoy the
festivities of my mind as it steps out on the town,
Inviting me to join in it's silliness and games, just to
relax inner self and take away the stress I'm feeling.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Perpendicular Thought by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Mother's Bond, Valentine Mbagu
- Beautiful Nubian Goddess, Lore Me34
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards